Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Day In the Life


just after a dinner party at Jacques.

the day after the dinner party I took out empty wine bottles.

this is my school. There's a small sign just above the codebox that says I.E.S. -- that's all for my school.

this is the viennoiserie/boulangerie across the street. They sell all kinds of breads, sandwiches, and pastries.

my morning metro commute.

a typical breakfast chez Jacques

the boulangerie on our street. We're becoming friends because we go to this one most often.





Jacque's kitchen.
Jacque's exotic dining room.

the view from my room.


the bathroom. (Notice the lack of a shower curtain; also see our dryer in the top left hand corner)

the first thing I see when I open my eyes in the morning.

Pictures now, then words later when I have more time. I'm going skiing this weekend in the Alps!

No comments:

Post a Comment